Saturday, February 27, 2010

We LOVE our family!


Caleb and I are constantly aware of the fact that we both have WONDERFUL families.  I can't imagine being married to someone whose parents I didn't get along with (and Caleb feels the same way).  Although we are aware of how amazing you all are, we often forget to tell you.  So although this doesn't begin to express our thankfulness, please know that we cherish all of you a TON! 

Before Mia was born, I would write to her about how I couldn't wait for her to get here because she was going to be loved SO MUCH by so many people!  I really enjoy watching how much all of you adore her and can't wait for her to really begin building relationships with all of you.  She has no clue that she has been born in to such a unique and fun family! 

I've tried to snap a few pics here and there for her to have when she gets older.  Here are a few of them...  (And to those of you who haven't met her yet...we can't wait!)






















WE ARE BLESSED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you starting a blog!!! It is such a fun way to really know what is going on with people you love. Little Mia is so precious I can hardly stand it. I'm so glad you are doing well! We just found out we are pregnant with baby #2....Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete