Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snow in the South

It has snowed 3 or 4 times since Mia has joined our family, however Caleb is the only one who has ventured out in it this year.  I was so excited that it snowed all day yesterday (even though only about an inch actually stuck to the ground).  As a child I would stare out the window for hours watching the white precipitation fall from the sky, and that is exactly what I did yesterday.  I mean, let's be honest...even the weeds look pretty covered in snow!  So before the snow could melt, Caleb and I bundled Mia up and ran outside for a quick family picture.  Mia is almost 6 weeks old in these pics!!!   

(DEAR FAMILY UP NORTH,  I know you guys just consider this a "dusting", but here down south, any white stuff falling from the sky is SNOW!  The funny thing about this snow is that it caused schools to let out at 12:00!  haha!!!)


Her hair was crazier than normal when we pulled her hat off.  Caleb enjoyed messing it up even more and then tried to take a picture of it.  Poor little Mia...  :)





All bundled up!  I LOVE her smile!  :)





Our family of THREE!!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Yay! These are awesome shots! I'm adding you to my blog roll! Keep posting :)

    -Sara Thompson

    ReplyDelete