Thursday, January 31, 2013

Detox: Final Thoughts



The Detox for Women is a 30 day commitment.  I finished yesterday, so I thought I'd share a few thoughts about my experience.

-I lost 10 lbs (give or take a few).  I didn't weigh myself the day I started, so I'm just guessing how much I weighed on day one.

-I cheated pretty much every day. The majority of the time my cheating only consisted of a bite here...a bite there, but there were several days where I ate and ate and ate. (not proud...just keepin' it real) 

-Don't get discouraged when you cheat.  Forgive yourself and then jump back in!

-I feel a lot better.  :)

-I am encouraged to start working out now!  I need muscle, and this detox gave me the jump start I need to get moving!

-Don't be fooled...30 days is a looooooonnnnng time!  I didn't think it would feel that long, but good grief, it felt like 3 months!!!

-One of the biggest changes in the way I eat is in the morning.  The better I start my day off, the better I eat for the rest of the day.

-I look at food very differently now.  I don't think I could do this plan forever, but it has definitely made me think about what I'm eating (especially when I'm snacking).  

-Even though the detox is over, I'll still probably eat 75% of the way that I've been eating.  At least for another month.  I just feel so much better!

That's about it!  Feel free to message me with any questions. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment