Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm back!

I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!!  Not because we haven't been doing anything, but because up until this week I have STILL been feeling sick.  But I think we have turned a corner, people!  At 23 weeks along, I am happy to say that the prego sickness has FINALLY left!!!!  (I would totally be jumping up and down right now if my belly wasn't so big.  haha!)  Hopefully I can catch up on blogging within the next couple of weeks.  For now, here is a glimpse of last Saturday.  (more pics to come!)

Saturday was WONDERFUL!  It was the first Saturday in a long time where Caleb was all ours.  He didn't have anything else to do except hang out with us.  So what did we do?  We went to the zoo!  Mia LOVES animals, so this was the perfect outing for us.  I was so thankful that Caleb was there, because our little Mia Jubilee is a handful!  Check out this sweet pic of her and her daddy. :)  I am absolutely so in love with these two people...


I hear her through the monitor now, so that's my que!  More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment