Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tired...

Today I'm tired.

Tired from being pregnant, but mostly because Mia hasn't been sleeping through the night. (thanks to the ear infections/ congestion)

Today I'm tired of cleaning my house.  Tired of checking things off my lists.  Tired of my slow internet.  Tired of wanting to constantly eat.  Tired of being nauseous.  Tired of being tired.

SO....

I decided to get out!  Mia and I made a trip to see Grandma at work.  Grandma entertained.  Grandma gave hugs and kisses.  Grandma let Mia play with an old pair of glasses.  Grandma gave me a chance to sit and rest.

Secretary Mia Jubilee
(i love how she propped her glasses up on her pigtails) 


learning from the Pro


"Excuse me...Can I help you?"


"Hmmm...that's a good question.  Let me look that one up."


"Interesting..."


"Why YES!  You are right!  I DO have the best grandma ever!"


So am I still tired?  Yes.
But my heart is so FULL of joy and yet ANOTHER fun memory!
Thanks Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment