Saturday, January 14, 2012

A kind word...

I know that I haven't posted in over a month.  I've wanted to, but several things have been in my way:

1. Time.  Obviously I spend a lot of time with my girls.  They are so fun, and I have tried to be intentional about only getting on here when they are sleeping.  You can imagine how rare it is that both of them nap at the same time, so that leaves little time for the blog.

2. Too much to say! When I DO have time, I feel like I have too much to say.  I can't decide what to write about, so I just don't write at all.  (I guess anything is better than nothing though.)

3. Fear of what others think.  This annoys me.  I shouldn't even care.  I started this blog for my family and close friends.  All of those people love me and care about my sweet kiddos.  So if there's someone who finds my blog boring or annoying, they don't have to read it.  (Not that anyone has ever said those things about my blog.  It's totally just something that I wonder.)

ANYWAYS!....I got an email from a friend the other day.  She said, "I know you've been really busy, but I miss your posts."

Those simples words were so encouraging and are why I am writing this post today.  I DO love to write.  And I REALLY like to write about my priceless family.  :)

So I'm back, people!  I'll try to be consistent in posting.  In the mean time, enjoy the following pics!


Mia LOVES to cook, and she's really in to Elmo right now... MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Our sweet family at Noni and Papa's on Christmas...


 Mia cooks for us a lot.  She and Caleb enjoyed eating their real lunch in her playroom...


And here's our wonderful Ellie Grace!  She's changing so much!  I'll have to do a post on everything she's learning.


My nieces came to visit over Christmas.  Mia loves and misses them so much!


This girl...she has my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment