Friday, October 21, 2011

I can't stop smiling...


I literally feel like I have been smiling/ laughing (out loud) for the past two days!  Here's why...


There aren't many things cuter than your kids in their footie pajamas!  
(I'm glad the weather is finally getting colder!)







Ellie Grace is packing on the pounds!  See those chunky thighs?...



...and how about that chin!...



This girl is stealing my heart...





Mia Jubliee and I have so much fun hanging out!  She LOVES to help me cook...



Don't you love how kids dress themselves?  I just want to squeeze her!!!!



Dancing on the table!...Con quidado! (Is that right?  My spanish is a little rusty.)



And then this morning, we each took showers, made some popcorn and (per Mia's request) sat on pillows and watched Elmo.  It was a pretty fun/ productive morning in my book.



"Smile, Mia!"



My family is so precious to me.  I love that Caleb and I get to laugh so much at our girls and their fun personalities.  As Elf would say, "I like smiling.  Smiling is my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment