Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Changing my name...

Changing my name to "Dather" when I got married was a tad bit difficult.  Don't get me wrong...I was TOTALLY stoked to be married to Caleb, but I LOVED being a Riles. :)  I do have to say though, that if I can't be a Riles, I choose the next best thing...a DATHER.  

Here's just a glimpse of why...

Mamie came to visit this weekend.  She is originally from France, but currently lives in Louisville, Kentucky.  Because of the distance between us, we don't get to see her very often, so when we heard she was coming, we all planned to hang out and catch up.

One of the coolest things was that Mamie got to meet her 5th great grandchild!  How cool is that?!!!!



Mia is so blessed to have Noni in her life...

And her Papa too!
(Can you see Mia's face here?  She was belly laughing at Rocky!)

And I SERIOUSLY could not ask for better cousins for my girls.
Bryson is one of the coolest and genuinely kind boys I know...

And who is sweeter than Cam?  He LOVES my girls and they love him! :)

Now THIS little lady is fun!  She is soooo good at sharing her toys with Mia. :)

Ellie Grace has no clue how much this man will mean to her one day...


All gathered around watching Caleb play Angry Birds.
Does anyone else think that is the most random game in the world?!!!!

More time with Mamie...

Family time outside by the fire.  We even ate our dinner in the dark.
(since it gets dark at like 6:00 now!)



Mamie with her five great grands! :)

These next pics are so sweet to me.  I love my nieces and nephews!

They all lined up for a turn to hold Ellie Grace!

His heart is so huge!

Yay!  THREE Dather girls now. :)

Playing with Ali...

Like I said, I love that I will forever be a Riles, but I am so proud and THANKFUL to marry into an AMAZINGGGGGGG family!  

And guess what?  MY SISTER IS COMING IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment