Sunday, November 20, 2011

Making lemonade out of lemons...

It's Sunday, and here I am...on my couch.  It's crazy how a baby can change your world.

I had just put Ellie Grace in her car seat to walk out the door to church, (only our second Sunday back since she was born) when she spit up.  Not just ANY spit up; the kind that projects all over her and her car seat.  AHHHH!!!  Even if I would have changed her outfit, there's no way I was putting her back in that seat to go to church.  So what did we do?  We made lemonade of out lemons.  

Caleb and I took the girls outside so that I could get a picture of them in their coordinating Thanksgiving outfits.  The lighting wasn't that great, it was cold and sprinkling, but we got several cute pics of our sweet girls...









Mia loves Ellie Grace so much!  I can't wait to watch their relationship develop.

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment