Tuesday, September 27, 2011

She's here! (and is already FOUR days old!)

We love our sweet Ellie Grace.  She is the perfect addition to our family...



Caleb was playing around with Ellie Grace's toes last night.  They are so tiny!



She is so sweet...




And check out her awesome big sister!...




 This is the "I'm about to wake up and want to eat" face.  



Still waking up...



Mia LOVES to show Ellie Grace to everyone who comes over.  



THEN she'll acknowledge you and give you a hug...



Check out this cutie pie owl that my friend, Maria, gave Ellie Grace.  Isn't it sweet?  Mia makes sure that Ellie Grace has it at all times.  :)




This is how I find Mia Jubilee at random times throughout the day.  She just likes to stare at her.  :)



My mom brought us some flowers from her garden.  "They represent your family." she said.  "There are two big ones and two little ones." (they were buds yesterday before I took the pic)  And guess what Caleb found last night?  ANOTHER tiny one hidden within the pack.  haha  Prophetic?  Who knows!  Not any time soon though!!!!



Making cookies with Grandma today!...




The "fun-ness" of my life has increased exponentially in the past 4 days!  It is indescribable how happy I am. :)

More pics coming soon!!!!

(P.S...If you aren't a follower of the blog and you want to keep up with pics of my sweet family, you may want to subscribe.  I'll probably post more on the blog now that Facebook is a little cuh-razy! :)

1 comment:

  1. She's BEAUTIFUL! Love the whole prophetic flower thing, by the way! Can't wait to see you when we bring dinner next week! :)

    ReplyDelete