Saturday, September 3, 2011

There's no doubt about it...

...I am officially a minivan mom now.  However, I like to refer to it as my "swagger wagon".

A little over a year ago I saw this hilarious video by Toyota...


And honestly...I think I'm an even cooler mom, and Caleb is an even cooler/ WAY HOTTER daddy!

After two months of not having AC in my car, I now have a luxurious, spacious, dependable, AIR CONDITIONED vehicle!  I'm still not sold on the minivan image, but when I am riding down the road in my van, I could not be any happier.  Remember my post about it being the sweatpants of the car world?  Well, it's true! :)  This van is crazy comfortable and practical.  In fact, it makes me want to go on a trip just so I can ride in it.  haha  (Watch out all of you who live out of town!...I may just show up on your doorstep one day!)

Ok...I know I am getting a little over-excited about this van, but I really am SO THANKFUL that the Lord has blessed us with this.  It makes a mommy feel good to get her baby out of the car withOUT a sweaty head.  (Even when we DID have AC, it wasn't in the back of the car....NOW it is!!!!!!)

So all of you mamas out there who are considering buying a van, go for it!  You won't regret it! :)

Check out our Chrysler Town and Country below.  (We still need to name her.  Any suggestions?)





:)


No comments:

Post a Comment